Monday, April 20, 2020

💍 French & Ford Review

Hi and thanks for following along! Costume jewelry is one of my favorite things to shop for, it can add such a glamorous touch to an otherwise plain outfit. When I discovered one of my favorite bloggers, Teggy French, had an earring line, I jumped at the chance to purchase a pair!


Teggy combines old world glamour with fresh new silhouettes in a way that's fashionable while still being playful and fun! I love seeing the outfits she puts together, she always looks so polished and most importantly, ladylike. 



I purchased her earrings in the Gold Bow style, and I'm so happy I did! The $65 price tag is very reasonable for the quality. They're a statement of gold-plated perfection (and the all black packaging is super chic too)! Bows are very on trend right now and I plan on wearing them out at night when I want to add a pop of pizzazz to my ensemble for years to come.

Haute Headquarters had fast shipping and prompt communication. Also, enter your email address for 10% off your first order! If you give them a try let me know what you think down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment