Friday, April 03, 2020

🐶 Introducing Eloise!


Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing the newest addition to our family, Eloise! My sassy little sweetheart is a Maltese-Toy Poodle mix and we are so in love. 

Eloise is curious, wicked smart, has the fanciest curly hairdo, loves shoelaces, and gives the best puppy-breath kisses. She is doing a wonderful job with her paper training, and is such a great eater! Her 2 sisters are still on the fence about her, but they're being patient and gentle. 

Our condo is a little fuller and I'm getting a little less sleep, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Puppies grow up so fast so I'm trying to enjoy every precious moment with her. Welcome to the family Eloise, we love you to the moon and back.






Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment