Monday, April 06, 2020

📦 Recent Amazon Finds

Oh, Amazon. What did we ever do in a world without 2-day free shipping on virtually millions of products we didn't know we needed? I love reading fellow blogger's fun Amazon finds, so today I'm sharing my own:



Silicone Heat Tool Pouch-$6.99
Coming in under $7, this pouch works in 2 ways. It stays on your bathroom counter as a protective pad, as well as a pouch for heat tools when you travel. I love that I can put a hot flat iron in the pouch and pack it right away in my luggage. 


The prettiest, girliest phone case to commemorate a recent trip to Paris. I love the liquid and sparkles that float around in the case, like a snow globe! Great phone protection and under $10 too, I'd call that a win-win. 

Hands down the BEST jeans I've ever tried. Perfect length, great amount of stretch, and a very flattering high rise. These come in hundreds of colors and patterns and a wide variety of sizes, from petite to plus. They also come in around $15 a pair if you catch a sale so they're definitely worth the cost per wear.

These glasses are a necessary addition to every kitchen! A splash of juice? A little wine? A scoop of ice cream? We use these all the time and they're such great quality for the price, and perfect for when you don't want a full glass of something. 



Sushi Yoga Mat and Purple Strap- $49.99/$8.99
Since I spend a lot of my life on my yoga mat, I like to have something cute to look at. This mat has the most adorable sushi pattern on it, is the perfect thickness, and is non-slip. It's not cheap but it's something I use a few times a week so to me it's worth the investment. I bought a carrying strap in purple to go along with it and I love pulling it out of my closet for yoga every week!

Have you scored anything awesome on Amazon lately? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you. 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment