Monday, May 18, 2020

💅 Self-Care

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing some of the products I've been loving for at home self-care. It's so important to pamper ourselves during these uncertain times, and it doesn't have to cost the same as a spa treatment. Here's a few things I've been using:

Deborah Lippmann Liquid Metals Set-
At home mani/pedis are so important to me to keep my fingers and toes looking fresh and cheery. I love Deborah Lippmann's formulas, colors, and the brush makes application so easy. I had a Nordstrom Note to use so I scooped up this set of rainbow metallic shades, perfect for any season. (And don't forget to grab some good top coat too!)




FaceTory Subscription-
Anyone reading here for a while knows how much I sing the praises of this Korean mask subscription. For under $9 a month you get a 4-pack of themed sheet masks. I haven't tried one I don't like yet! I love the variety and the cute packaging and I love treating myself to 20 minutes of quiet time while my skin soaks up all the good nutrients.




Online Fitness Classes-
Exercise has been such an important part of my daily routine, it boosts serotonin while releasing stress and anxiety. And since I can't visit my local park or yoga studio, I've been relying on YouTube for free fitness I can do in my pajamas in my living room. I love Leslie Sansone and Holly Dolke, and Jessica Smith for cardio, and both my township and library are offering free yoga classes every Wednesday. And I can't forget walking my pups too!


Please stay safe and take good care of yourself. Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment