Friday, May 15, 2020

💄 Walmart Beauty Box Review~ Spring 2020

With so many beauty subscriptions out there to choose from, I must suggest Walmart Beauty Box as an excellent option. 

The box is quarterly, not monthly, which I love because they’re seasonally themed and I don’t end up with more products than I can enjoy. Each box is tailored to you since there's a quiz when you sign up asking basic questions such as your skin tone, any skin problems, hair texture, etc. I also like that the box is free, the only charge is $5 for shipping. At $20 a year the contents are a bargain.

This month's theme is "self-care" and it couldn't come at a more perfect time. There were some hits and some misses for me, but I'll do a quick run through of all the goodies I received this season:


Lumify Eye Drops-$19.97
These were my favorite thing I tried. My mom once went to an eye doctor that said we should be moisturizing our eyes every time we moisturize our skin. I took this to heart and have been using moisturizing drops daily. These do the job and actually make the whites of your eyes whiter somehow.

Dove Dry Conditioner-$4.88
I don't really care for dry shampoo, and this left my hair weighed down and slightly sticky. Not my favorite, but this would be perfect for a gym bag to freshen up after a workout since it smells divine. 

Curel Dry Skin Therapy-$10.94
This was another favorite for me. My hands have been extremely dry and cracked with all the hand washing, and this left my skin feeling like it had a protective barrier. I also like that it is unscented too.

NYX Professional Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick-$6.97
Liquid lipstick is not my thing as I find it way too drying for my lips. I received 2 pretty hues, one coral and one metallic nude. I'll be sure to pass these to my grandma, I know she'll enjoy them.

Colgate Optic White Renewal Whitening Toothpaste-$6.96
Toothpaste...not too exciting, right? Well this was another winner for me. This toothpaste is different because it targets stains that are up to 10 years old! I love me some coffee and tea, and with just a few brushes I truly noticed my pearly whites a shade whiter. Optic White contains 3% hydrogen peroxide for maximum whitening power, as well as fluoride to help fight cavities. I'll be repurchasing for sure!

Even though I wasn't crazy about a few things, I always find these boxes so much fun to open and I love trying new products that I might normally not buy. I can't wait to see what the summer box has in store!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment