Friday, May 29, 2020

❤️ Simple Pleasures

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! Here's a few simple pleasures I've been appreciating lately:

Fresh Flowers-
I have been enjoying fresh flowers so much. David has been scoring some lovely bunches on his trips to Costco, and they add such a freshness and beauty to our home.



Bran Muffins-
Actually, I've been enjoying baking in general. But these bran muffins are so easy to make, only 150 calories each, and are the perfect accompaniment to morning coffee. Here's the recipe I use.




My Pups-
It has been 6 years since we've had a puppy in the house! While I felt a little rusty at first, I've been enjoying Eloise so much. Her sense of curiosity and mischief, her warm snuggles, and the smell of her puppy breath all have me swooning over her. The other 2 girls are on the fence still, but they've been very patient. I've also really enjoyed taking Dolly and Coco out for their walks every day, with the warmer weather it's been nice getting out of the house a bit. 




Hot Showers-
I have always loved my showers, but taking a little extra time with a luxurious body wash has been the perfect way to refresh and melt some stress away. I love having a nicer one to indulge in, and I've been enjoying my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle one so much. It has notes of patchouli, bergamot, Turkish rose, and vanilla and leaves your skin deliciously scented.



What simple pleasures have you been enjoying lately? Care to share? Comment down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment