Monday, June 01, 2020

🍽️ Weekly Meal Plan

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! One of my favorite types of blog posts to read is what other people eat! I love getting new quick and healthy recipes, as I detest eating the same thing over and over again. While we have a few tried and true favorite recipes, it's easy to get into a rut sometimes. I thought I'd share what we're serving up this week:

Turkey Chili-
Here's my recipe for turkey chili with lots of corn, beans, and canned tomatoes. It's the perfect recipe for using up what's in the pantry, and in about 10 minutes you can dump everything into the crock pot. All that's left to do is set up a toppings bar. This recipe makes a ton so it's perfect for freezing leftovers for dinner another night.




BBQ Salmon with Roasted Veggies-
We always have a bag of individually wrapped salmon fillets in our freezer and they bake up super quick. I love brushing a little Stubb's BBQ sauce on them when they're almost through baking (homemade is even better!) and pairing them with some veggies. We have a bunch of brussel sprouts and some sweet potatoes that need to be used up so I'll chop them with some red onion and toss in a little oil, salt, and pepper and roast it all on a cookie sheet. Quick and easy!



Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders
This is another one of my favorite crock pot recipes. You throw a bunch of ingredients together in the morning, and come dinner time you have some delicious chicken. The flavors are exactly like Buffalo wings, without the guilt! This is the recipe I use, but I leave out the ranch seasoning. We love having this chicken on King's Hawaiian rolls, and it's perfect to pair with cut up veggies and bleu cheese dressing. 




Italian Wedding Soup
Here's my recipe, which has it's own blog post. It's one of my very favorite soups, and it's always a bonus when all the food groups are covered in one bowl. A little garlic bread and a bottle of vino and voila!



Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Breakfast for dinner will always be one of my favorites, it's light, I usually have everything I need on hand, and mimosas are always a fun addition to any weeknight meal. I've been using this Whole Foods recipe for over a decade now and they're always highly requested. I love using cottage cheese to up the protein too!
What are you cooking up this week? Care to share? Comment down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

💓💓💓 PS-A very happy birthday to my Grandma on Wednesday. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment