Monday, June 29, 2020

💅🏻 Mani Monday

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! Today I’m sharing a few nail polishes I’ve really been enjoying lately.

Doing my nails myself now exclusively, I will save you having to look at my not-so-perfect cuticles. I’m trying my best and have had so much fun playing nail salon at home! Here’s a few polishes I’ve been loving:

This literally looks like Funfetti on your nails! This color is a clear base full of blue and pink glitter. Glitters are so forgiving and stay on forever, so this is definitely a favorite lately.



As the name suggests, this color literally looks like an oil slick on your nails. Butter describes it as an “iridescent chameleon shimmer” and I would totally agree. In different lights it shifts from teals to greens to blues. It’s absolutely divine and I will be so sad when my mini bottle is used up!



This is part of the “Liquid Metals” set I purchased a while back, and each color is named after a rock song. I was most excited to try this color and it didn’t disappoint! (It's the second from the right in the set.) Deborah Lippmann’s formulas are so saturated you can definitely get by with one coat, making it a very quick and easy mani. The color is a deep green-teal color with silver metallic running through it. Absolutely stunning and perfect for a summer pedicure to pair with flip flops.



And I can’t forget my very favorite Essie Gel Couture topcoat! ($11.49)



What colors have you been rocking on your nails lately? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment