Monday, August 17, 2020

🍷 Hello Kitty Pasta & Wine


Hi there and thanks for stopping by! Today I want to share with you some new Hello Kitty finds that I've been enjoying recently. I've been a Hello Kitty fan since I was a little girl and who knew she's expanded her repertoire to Italian food and wine! She now offers pasta, olive oil, sauces, and various red, white, and sparkling wines!

I found her pasta at World Market, and her wines are available there in certain states (not mine sadly) as well as at Total Wine locations. I ordered from the website directly, a 3 bottle anniversary pack including a Pinot Grigio, a bottle of Prosecco, and a numbered bottle of sparking Rosè. 




While I didn't have the highest hopes (I purchased more for the sentiment and novelty), I am so impressed! The wines were each delicious and left me wanting to try all the varieties they have to offer. The pasta was adorable, little Hello Kitty faces and bows, and went perfectly with butter and grated Parmesan. 

I think this is an excellent gift idea for any Hello Kitty fan in your life! Any girl or girl-at-heart would love the little adorably-shaped noodles, and the wine would make an excellent hostess gift or a special touch for your next girls night. And what's a better way to celebrate a special occasion than with a bottle of Hello Kitty sparkling wine? The little cat who's only 5 apples tall certainly knows her way around a vineyard. Give them a try and let me know what you think, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

2 comments: