Monday, November 02, 2020

👩🏻‍🍳 Balsamic-Dijon Pork Chops

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! I’ve been having the most fun lately playing around in my kitchen. I love cooking up new-to-me recipes and trying new things.

This time around I experimented with Dijon mustard and balsamic vinegar as a base for a delicious sauce and am so pleased with the results! I topped some breaded and baked center cut pork loin chops and served this dish with green beans and garlic bread (and a cold glass of white wine). Voila! An elegant, elevated pork dish easy enough for a busy weeknight. Everything took less than 40 minutes to whip up! 


Balsamic-Dijon Sauce-
Ingredients-
-1 Tbsp vegetable oil
-1 small onion, diced
-1/4 c balsamic vinegar
-1/4 c Dijon mustard
-1 Tbsp brown sugar
-2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
-1 tsp garlic powder
-salt and pepper, to taste

Method-
1. Heat oil in small saucepan and sauté onion until caramelized.
2. Deglaze pan with balsamic vinegar and lower heat to low. Stir in Dijon mustard until combined.
3. Add in brown sugar, heavy cream, garlic powder, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir to combine and ladle over pork chops. (Would also be great over breaded or grilled chicken cutlets, too.) Enjoy!

Give this delicious sauce a try and let me know what you think! Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

❤️❤️❤️ PS-Happy Happy Birthday to my hubby and mom this week! Love you both to the moon and back!!! XOXO ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment