Monday, November 09, 2020

🎌 Tokyo Kawaii Club Magic Mailer

Hi there and thanks for stopping by!

I ordered a Tokyo Kawaii Magic Mailer back in May and finally received my package! I am so thrilled with everything that’s inside, and since we can’t travel right now it was really neat to get a taste of what Disney is like in Japan.

Michael is literally the nicest guy to work with, and he tries very hard to make sure the items are perfectly curated to your taste. After ordering, I simply sent him an email of my preferences and my favorite characters (I told him I didn’t like stuffed animals, I love stationary and beauty products, and I love Daisy Duck, Alice in Wonderland, Frozen, and Tangled to name a few). I think he absolutely nailed it and I can’t wait to order another Magic Mailer again soon!

Here’s a quick rundown of the contents of my mailer:

Tokyo Disney notepad

Alice in Wonderland pouch
Donald & Daisy sheet mask


Olaf hanging picture magnet & Tangled hand cream

If you have a Disney lover in your life, I think this would make an excellent gift. Be sure to use code TOKYO10 for 10% off your order!


Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment