Monday, March 15, 2021

🐶 Goodbye Dolly, Hello Ferdie

Hi there and Happy Monday! Hoping your day is short and your coffee is strong after losing an hour of sleep yesterday. :)

At the end of January we had to put our sweet Dolly girl to sleep. Her illness came on so sudden and chronic, I am still in utter disbelief that my best friend of 8 years is no longer with us.


She was the sweetest, best girl and not a day goes by that I don’t think of her and her “Dolly-isms” and miss her. But...I do believe we’ll be reunited one day on the Rainbow Bridge and until then at least she’s no longer suffering. I hope she’s up in heaven playing with Zero and my grandpa, and I can’t wait to see them all again someday.



“Life is a circle. The end of one journey is the beginning of the next.” ~Joseph M Marshall III

That brings me to today...

Introducing the newest addition to our family, Ferdinand! He’s a 4 month old Yorkie-Poo that has been the happiest thing that’s happened to us in a really long time.

Ferdinand is very bright, loves food of all kinds and his toys, he’s fearless and brave, and loves his sisters very much (even though Coco is taking her time warming up to him). He’s been an absolute pleasure and we so enjoy having the little guy around. Welcome to the family, Ferdie! We love you with our whole hearts. ❤️❤️❤️



Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)


PS~ 
Q: Why do leprechauns recycle?
A: They like to go green. Hehe.

Wishing you a happy and safe St. Patty’s Day on Wednesday! If you need a good Irish soda bread recipe, here’s my very favorite. It’s perfect warm out of the oven with a little butter. Yum!

Leaving you with one of my favorite Irish blessings:

"May your troubles be less, 
And your blessings be more-
And nothing but happiness,
Come through your door." 🍀

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about Dolly. It's hard to lose them at anytime but it seems like an extra layer of grief when they're still young. Ferdie's adorable and I'm glad he's bringing smiles back to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind works Kimberly! Have a great day. :)

      Delete