Monday, March 22, 2021

👩🏻‍🍳 Sur La Table Virtual Cooking Class with Martha Stewart

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! I wanted to share with you a great experience we had recently doing a “virtual cooking class” with Sur La Table featuring the domestic goddess herself, Martha Stewart.

One of my family’s favorite activities in recent years has been cooking classes and demonstrations, but with COVID, that hasn’t been possible. When my husband saw a virtual class he signed us up and we had so much fun!

There was a grocery list and prep directions sheet sent to the participants a week before, so we could ensure we had everything ready to go.

The class was two hours long and Martha was so engaging. You could ask questions by typing them in to a moderator, and the recipes were delicious. Since the recipes have since been made public, I thought I’d share them here!

We made potato pancakes, cheese gougères, classic shrimp cocktail, and a winter fruit sangria. Everything was absolutely divine and I had so much fun following along and throwing our own little cocktail soirée from the comfort of our home!






I can’t wait for another class, I would definitely recommend it. It would also make for a wonderful date night, girls night, or even a great gift idea.

The classes start at just $29 and there’s a new class offered almost daily. Here’s the calendar. I’m thinking of brushing up on my knife skills or learning how to make hand pies next.

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment