Friday, August 30, 2019

🎵 Summer Soundtrack 2019


And just like that fall is upon us! The older I get the faster time seems to go by, and summer felt like the blink of an eye. While it's not my favorite season, I do enjoy the laid-back pace, extra daylight, fireworks, and lots of s'mores! ;-)

I always love making a summer playlist to sing along to with the windows rolled down, and I'm always curious to know what other people are listening to. Here's my Summer 2019 Spotify playlist (FYI~my music taste is all over the map!)

What's been on repeat for you lately? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)



PS~I hope everyone in the States enjoys a safe and relaxing Labor Day weekend! 


"Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don't let anyone limit your dreams." ~Donovan Bailey

2 comments: