Friday, September 06, 2019

🌟 Fall Wishlist 2019


Why hello there and Happy Friday! Fall is upon us, and one of my favorite things to do at the beginning of a new season is sift through my closet and purge. Along with that, I like to look for possible holes in my wardrobe and compile a wish list of sorts. 

This year I went on a MAJOR cleaning spree and along with a large amount of clothing that I donated, I also have numerous luxury goods I listed on eBay (with the help of my tech-savvy hubby). Some things aren't my vibe, some things I grew tired of, and some things sat with the tags still on them. Repeating this process season after season helps me to whittle down my wardrobe to a more manageable amount while simultaneously helping me understand my style better.

With all of that said, I feel really good about the state of my wardrobe and don't need to add anything, but I compiled a small list of some things that caught my eye for the cooler weather. It's always fun to window shop!





I am currently in between ladies and plus size tops, and while that can be frustrating at times, it’s also fun to find great items from both sections. Without a doubt one of the best quality, value for money tops I have ever found are the plus size tees from Target. They put out fresh colors every year, are an extremely flattering shape, a super soft fabric, and hold up after 100’s of washes. I’m really digging the rust and hunter green colors they’re offering this season. Currently on sale for 2/$22, I know I’m getting an amazing value per wear!



Leopard is such a huge trend for fall, and I love the idea of adding a touch of it to my yoga gear! These CK hoodies are soft and stretchy and super comfy while looking pulled together.



This season Dior released 4 colors named after certain times of the day. From “Rush Hour”, a neon green, to “12 A.M”, a dark blue-grey. I’m really digging the warm taupe color inspired by 4 in the afternoon. 

I love makeup bag items that do double-duty and this eye topper does just that. Alone, it’s a light shimmery wash of white, add over the top of another eyeshadow and it lightens and brightens it-think of it as a top coat for your eyeshadow. Chanel is doing a lot of black and white for Fall/Winter and I love it!


While I need another bag like I need a hole in the head, I've been obsessed with designing my own unique St Anne tote on Barrington Gift’s website. It’s so fun to play around with all the options they offer. Everything about this tote is completely customizable, from the bag’s pattern, monogramming, accent stripes, even the leather trim! I’ve read oodles of reviews on this bag and haven’t found a negative thing about it. I’m dying for the geometric pattern with black trim. Such a stunning bag and very reminiscent of Goyard, for about a tenth of the price!

Anything catch your fancy this season that you’d care to share? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

************************
PS-Just a friendly reminder that Grandparents' Day here in the US is this Sunday, 9/8. If you’re lucky enough to still have living grandparents, let them know you’re grateful for them!

Whether it’s a friendly phone call, a visit, or a little note, take a few minutes out of your day to show them you care. I only have my grandma still with us, so David and I are planning on taking her out to lunch and I’m going to whip up a batch of my favorite sugar cookies for her too! Much love to all the grandparents out there and TGIF! Xoxo ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment