Monday, September 09, 2019

❤️ Loving Lately~September 2019

Hello and welcome to my September Favorites! Here’s a list of the top 5 things I’ve been enjoying so far this month:



Walking Path~
With the cooler weather I’m so excited that our condo’s walking path is finally finished! It’s tucked away behind our building and is such a tranquil way to get in some cardio without having to leave the property! I love pushing my pups around it in their stroller. And that leads me to my next favorite...



My Girls~
Since Zero’s passing I have been clinging to my girls and cherishing every little moment with them more than ever. It has been so interesting to see their personal relationship with each other grow deeper, and I’ve been enjoying being able to spend more time with my Dolly and Coco.


Please excuse my cuticles~
I try my best but am by no means a professional! ;-)

Leave it to Chanel to make a grown up looking purple polish! I love this lavender-grey color so much I’ve been wearing it non-stop for the last 3 weeks. Chanel always has the most unique colors and the very best formula-no chipping and super high shine. Also, their varnish is packed with Ceramides, strengthening your nails over time.



Fall bouquet~
My mom surprised me with the cutest autumnal mini bouquet from Wegmans the other day and it really got me in the mood for all things fall! (Now I’m craving a pumpkin spice latte, haha)



The Phantom of the Opera~
David and I headed to “The Great White Way” last week to see Phantom and to say I was blown away is an understatement! We scored discount tickets during NYC’s Broadway Week and the show was absolutely exceptional. On our way home to NJ we pulled over before the Lincoln Tunnel and indulged in another one of my NYC favorites, 99 cent pizza. Such a perfect date night! (Full review of the show to come!)

Anything you’ve been loving lately that you care to share? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! Helps me to contain them in the hallways and on the elevator, haha. :)

      Delete