Friday, September 13, 2019

🐶 Pet Communicator



Today I want to share my experience having a pet communicator read my dogs. (and Friday the 13th is très apropos!)

When Zero passed away I was having a hard time healing. He was my little man, always snoring under my bed or dancing around begging for scraps at my feet when I was cooking. I felt like a large part of my heart was missing and I wanted to be reassured he was at peace and watching over us.

A friend referred us to a wonderful lady named Emerald DeCoeur, who helps families communicate with animals, both living and deceased. I sent her a few photos of our dogs over email and we scheduled a 1 hour in-home consultation.

Emerald is nothing short of marvelous. She worked with Dolly and Coco on a few behavioral issues, as well as reaching Zero and my childhood dog Latte and helped us to communicate with them.

She uses telepathy to speak to animals and helps convey our feelings to each other, deepening the relationship between human and animal.

Emerald let us know that both Zero and Latte are watching over us and see everything that goes on in our lives. Zero didn’t want to go and wishes desperately that he was still with us. He said he was able to say goodbye to Dolly and Coco before he passed, and that he isn’t in pain anymore. Emerald also said he isn’t facing everyone where he is, he has his back to them (my deceased family) and is facing us. He very much enjoyed our current home and felt like he was in charge of it. 

Latte wanted everyone to know she’s still as cute and barks just as loud and runs as fast as she did when she was with us, haha. 

Dolly let us know that she really does like Coco (we honestly weren’t sure) but she can’t stand loud noises, and that she’s a little leery of the stroller we walk her in. Coco wants Zero’s ashes displayed down low so she can smell them and feel comfort and also that she has a high amount of stomach acid and an underdeveloped esophagus, so she prefers softer food. She also likes being babied but is excited at the idea of another puppy someday. 

We will definitely call on Emerald in the future. I believe in holistic healing in lieu of medication if possible, and I believe a lot of behavioral issues can be worked out without a prescription, if you only understand how a pet is feeling.

It was a wonderful experience and one that I’ll never forget. She brought so much peace to our home and I am so grateful. I cannot recommend Emerald enough, if you have a pet you’d like to understand better or one that has passed that you’d like to communicate with give her a call!

Here is her website if you’d like to learn more: https://heartscontent.net

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment