Monday, August 26, 2019

💋 Walmart Beauty Box ~ Purely Pretty

Hi there! I'm back with another Walmart Beauty Box review. I received this box in early June, but wanted to give everything a good try before writing a review. It's only $5 shipped and are quarterly. For me, it's the perfect amount of products to try, and I love that the boxes are themed. I also love travel sized goodies, perfect for stashing away for upcoming trips. 



This box is named Purely Pretty and I really enjoyed everything! Here's a quick rundown of all the goodies:

Salon Perfect Brow Pomade in Dark Brown-$4.47
This was by far my favorite item in this season's box. I've never tried brow pomade before and I love it! It keeps my brows perfect looking all day and I love the duel ended spooly/brush that comes with it.

Soo Ae Black Charcoal Purifying Sheet Mask-$2.50
Soo Ae is one of my favorite mask brands and I was so excited to try this! Very mild and left my skin feeling smoother after just one use.

Tresemme Between Washes Volumizing Dry Shampoo-$3.84/2-pack
Although I'm not on board with dry shampoo in lieu of washing, I loved using this as a texturizing spray on my clean hair. I've already repurchased in a larger size.

Hello Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste-$4.82/8 oz
I LOVE this toothpaste! I am totally on board with the charcoal trend, it leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean and this small size is great for travel.


This lasted 4 showers for me with my short hair, but it left it well conditioned but not weighed down. Would love to try it in the winter when my hair gets extra dry.

And finally, the cutest pouch. I love little pouches like this, I always find a use for them!

Do you have a favorite beauty subscription? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you! 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment