Monday, November 11, 2019

πŸ₯— My Go-To Lunches


Eating well at lunch can be tricky. It’s right in the middle of the day and can easily be forgotten. Or, in a rush, you can make poor choices. I love reading about what other people eat, I love finding new ideas! I thought I’d share a few of my favorite lunches when I’m either at home or on the go:

At Home-



Salad kits-
Such a quick and easy lunch, with everything you need right inside the bag! I love Dole Sunflower Crunch and Aldi Caesar kits the best.


“Ploughman’s Lunch”-
A traditional British cold meal, it’s comprised of a smorgasbord if bread, cheese, sliced apple or pear, hard boiled eggs, raw veggies, basically whatever you have laying around. I love slicing up an apple and some cheese and snacking on it with a few crackers or a hunk of good bread.


Organic chicken potstickers-
A new find at Costco, these are so tasty! The trick is to pan fry them in a splash of water to get a nice golden color on them. They cook in no time at all and are always ready for me in the freezer.

On-the-Go-


Chipotle vegetarian soft tacos-
My go-to order is a little rice, black beans, corn salsa, a pinch of cheese, and extra lettuce. Filling, fresh, and fast.

Sushi-
My local sushi restaurant has a wonderful $9 lunch special with 2 sushi rolls, a soup, and a salad. Although I’m not very adventurous when it comes to sushi I really really love California rolls!


Jersey Mike’s “sub in a tub”-
My newest obsession. As the name suggests, It’s a sub served in a container without the bread. My favorite is the turkey and provolone, with honey mustard on the side. The trick is to get out of there without buying chips or a brownie! ;-)

Okay, now I’m hungry! Hehe. What are some of your favorite lunches? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you.

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)





PS-Today is Veterans' Day in the US. I want to express how grateful I am today and every day to our military personal past and present, and the families who support them. Thank you!

2 comments: