Friday, November 08, 2019

🎁 Wedding Gift Ideas


Weddings are so much fun, but they can also be a bit stressful. What am I going to wear? Which table will I be seated at? What am I going to give as a gift? Fear not, I have gifts covered in this post! David and I have had a few weddings this year and that got me thinking about unique gift ideas.

For the couple that isn’t registered and you don’t feel comfortable giving cash, here’s what I’ve come up with:

This playful set of cups are made in Japan from fine China, but are made to resemble paper cups! What a fun way for the happy couple to start each morning with their cup of Joe.


An entertaining necessity that no one really thinks about. Chip and dip servers are such a retro gift idea, but very useful. The large plate doubles as a serving platter, and classic Waterford crystal matches nearly anyone’s kitchen decor.


A beautiful piece that is a wonderful way to display the couple’s wedding photo. This was one of my favorite gifts I received for my wedding and is so timeless.


His and Hers passport covers-Varies
There’s tons of personalized options on Etsy, and such a fun idea if the couple is traveling internationally for their honeymoon.

Experiences-Priceless ;-)
Although not tangible, I think gifts that a couple can experience together are a great idea! Some ideas I have are an overnight hotel stay at a local hotel for a staycation, a wine tasting, a romantic dinner at a nice restaurant, a couples massage, or even a donation on the couple’s behalf to a charity near to their heart. These gifts fit nicely in a card and are easy to mail, no need to gift wrap!

I hope that helps get the wheels turning for you if you have any lovebirds to celebrate. Do you have any unique wedding gift ideas? Anything you were excited to receive at your own wedding? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you.

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

💜💜💜 PS-A very Happy Birthday to my Mom today. Love ya!!! 💜💜💜

4 comments: