Friday, December 20, 2019

🎄 The Christmas Tag


Hi there! To get this blog into the holiday spirit I'm sharing this fun Christmas tag!

Favorite Christmas Movie?
Hands down I would have to say Elf. I love so many Christmas movies, but Elf is one movie I can watch over and over again and is still so fresh.

Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes! And I hope and pray for it every year. Waking up on Christmas morning to even the slightest dusting of snow makes it so much more magical.

Where do you usually spend the holiday?
We usually stay home in NJ. I can't bear the thought of boarding my dogs on Christmas. We've started this fun tradition of driving into NYC on Christmas Day to try a new restaurant and see the tree, and that's been so much fun (and so much easier than cooking!).

Favorite Christmas song?
"All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey. Here's an interesting article on why AIWFCIY might become the most popular pop song ever!

Do you open presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes we do! My family is usually all together on Christmas Eve and we don't have any little kiddos, so we open gifts on Christmas Eve and sleep in a bit on Christmas morning. 

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Absolutely! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen...and Rudolph! (It makes me question just how much useless knowledge I have floating around in my noggin, lol.)

Favorite tradition?
Seeing the tree in Rockefeller Center. I look forward to it every year. It's so breathtaking, and there's nothing like NYC at Christmastime. 

Is your Christmas tree real or faux?
Faux. We have 2 slim trees from Balsam Hill and they're very lifelike, and while I love the smell of fresh trees, I can't stand all the needles and watering of real ones.

Favorite Christmas memory?
I have too many to count but I'd like to share two of my recent favorites from last December. One was seeing the Nutcracker ballet in Stockholm Sweden, and the second was going to the Plaza with Mom to get manicures, visit the champagne bar, and check it out all decked out in Christmas decor!

Mom & I in front of the lobby Christmas tree at the Plaza.

A Christmas tree made of ballet slippers and tutus at the Royal Ballet in Sweden!


Tag, you're it! Let me know your answers to any or all of the questions down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment