Tuesday, December 31, 2019

🍾 New Year's Eve 2019

Wow! Just like that it's the last day of 2019! This year has really flown by, and has been full of some really amazing highs, as well as the lowest of lows. I love looking back at the year in totality and seeing everywhere it took me. Good or bad, it was a year full of growth and learning. 

As for the new year, I don't really make resolutions, but I am always striving to be a better version of myself. I hope to continue to work on the close bond I have with my family and friends, travel to a few new places, and practice lots of yoga. I also want to focus more on fun in 2020 because life can be so serious sometimes, and I am one of those people that needs to constantly remind myself to let go and enjoy. :)

I am so happy to have this space as a place to share my passions, and I am so grateful to you for following along! Wishing you an incredibly happy and healthy 2020. Cheers!

See you next year!!! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment