Friday, December 13, 2019

🍝 Raffetto's NYC




Hi there! Today I want to share a new find in Greenwich Village that is selling the very best pasta I’ve ever had (and ships nationwide!).

Established in 1906, Raffetto’s has been whipping up the best fresh pasta and sauces for over 110 years. Stepping into their store is like taking a step back in time, the pasta cutting machine is original and still used to cut fresh pasta to this day. 

They sell a variety of flavors of both pasta and ravioli by the pound, as well as an assortment of sauces. We tried the original plain fettuccine with the pink sauce, it’s made with cognac and is absolutely divine.




One night for a quick dinner David sautéed some spinach, boiled up some of the fettuccine and heated up the cognac sauce. We tossed it all together and topped it with grated Pecorino Romano. Voila! An easy and gourmet dinner that seriously took around 10 minutes to make. 



I would love to try some of their spinach ravioli with Alfredo sauce tossed with some garlicky shrimp. The possibilities are endless, they are truly a pasta-loving girl’s dream. ;-)

I highly recommend checking out Rafetto’s if you’re in the NYC area, I wish I did sooner!

Do you have a go-to pasta dish for a quick and easy dinner? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you. 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment