Monday, January 20, 2020

💅🏻 Beauty Find ~ Essie Gel Couture Platinum Grade Topcoat

Hi there! I love reading about awesome beauty finds, so I thought I'd share one of mine:




I recently tried the Essie Gel Couture Platinum Grade topcoat and couldn't believe my eyes. 7+ days with only the slightest teeny tiny chips, barely visible. Usually for me after about 3-4 days my nails are chipped beyond repair and I have to start all over. You can use it over any polish you have, not only the Essie Gel Couture line. This is giving my go-to Out The Door topcoat a serious run for its money. I am so impressed with this topcoat and just had to share!

My favorite mani as of late is 2 coats of this gorgeous pale pink Dior shade in "Tra-La-La", gold glitter on my ring fingers, and one coat of the Essie topcoat. Feminine, clean, pretty, and matches essentially every outfit. 





Do you have any recent beauty finds you're obsessed with? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you! 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been using Seche Vite for a few years as a top coat, but I'd give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I used Out the Door and Seche Vite but I like this better. It makes my weak nails feel stronger and leaves them chip free for longer. Good hearing from you Steph! Hope your 2020 is off to a great start! :)

      Delete