Monday, February 03, 2020

☕ Kitchen Fave ~ Iced Tea Maker


One of my very favorite, well-used kitchen gadgets is my beloved iced tea maker.

While living in Tennessee with David many moons ago as newlyweds, I requested an iced tea maker and a bread machine for one of our first Valentine’s Days. I use both quite often, but I feel like iced tea makers are underrated so I thought I’d share a little review of mine!

This is the exact model I have, and I cannot rave about it enough. It is incredibly simple to use (and inexpensive as well-less than $20!) and it’s so convenient to have perfectly chilled iced tea in an instant!

You pop a few tea bags of your choice to the basket, and add water to the reservoir in the back. Then you fill the pitcher with ice and sweetener (if desired), choose the mild or strong setting, and press go!

The entire brew process takes about 5 minutes and I love preparing a pitcher while I’m making dinner. I also love trying different flavors, and right now my favorite is 
6 Chinese green tea bags with 1/3 c raw sugar for 3 quarts of iced tea. Voila! Homemade iced green tea in a flash.



Do you have a kitchen gadget you can’t live without? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

2 comments: