Friday, March 13, 2020

👩🏻‍🍳 Best-Ever Bran Muffins


Hi there and thanks for stopping by! I'm always looking for easy, healthy, quick, and nutritious breakfasts for the weekday mornings, and this bran muffin recipe is perfect! They're super simple to whip up, and are so easy to grab on the way out the door with your morning coffee or tea. These are pretty low in sugar and are packed full of fiber too. 

I used this recipe direct from the Kellogg's site, but made a few tiny changes. I added a cup of golden raisins, 1 tsp vanilla, and 1 tbsp cinnamon. I also reduced the baking time by 5 minutes, since I have a pretty hot oven. Additionally, I added sparkly decorators sugar to the tops before baking. 



Give them a try and let me know what you think!

Do you have a go-to easy and healthy breakfast recipe you'd like to share? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you! Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment