Tuesday, March 17, 2020

🍀 Happy St. Patrick's Day 2020


Happy St. Patrick's Day to ya! May the luck of the Irish be with you today, and remember to wear green so you don't get pinched! 

Ireland will always have a soft spot in my heart, it was the first big trip David and I took together when we were first married. The people, food, history, landscape, music, shopping, and everything about Ireland made it one of my very favorite countries I've ever visited (and easily the most beautiful). 



In honor of today's holiday (and being that most of us are stuck inside instead of drinking green beer or going to parades), here's my very favorite Irish Soda Bread recipe, courtesy of All Recipes (over 1,000 people tried it, with an average rating of 4.5 stars). It comes out perfect every time and is absolutely irresistible warm out of the oven with some butter. Yum!

Leaving you with one of my favorite Irish blessings:
"May your troubles be less, 
And your blessings be more-
And nothing but happiness,
Come through your door." 🍀

Wishing everyone a fabulous and safe St. Patty's Day, thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment