Friday, March 06, 2020

🛁 Easy Bathroom Art

Hi there! Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by!

Ever since we moved into our condo in 2017 I’ve been on the lookout for the perfect piece of art to hang in our bathroom.

I was perusing Amazon and found a super neat print of the original toilet paper patent from 1891! I chose the 11x14 size and a simple black frame from Amazon as well.




Prime shipping for the win and 2 days and around $30 later I have the quirkiest piece to finish our bathroom that pays homage to such an important thing we all take for granted. ;-)

I have an eclectic taste when it comes to decorating and tend to lean toward an industrial look. I just love how it turned out and even more importantly, the visual reminder of how the toilet paper is correctly supposed to face. Haha. This would make such a cute piece for a guest or powder room that needs a little something extra, and it's sure to be a conversation starter!



Do you have any Amazon finds you’re loving that you’d care to share? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)


PS-⏰ Don’t forget to “Spring Ahead” this weekend and set your clocks one hour forward! Eeek, I always detest losing an hour of sleep this time every year. Hoping your coffee is strong on Sunday. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment