Tuesday, March 24, 2020

🐶 Homemade 3-Ingredient Dog Treats

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! If you have some furry four legged friends that you're staying home with, I want to re-share this super simple dog treat recipe my dogs went crazy for! They are very picky but love anything with peanut butter, and pumpkin is very good for doggy digestion. It's a fun activity and uses all products you probably have right now in your pantry.




I will definitely be making them again soon. Everything can be combined right in the food processor so it's very easy clean up. 

You can use a cookie cutter in a fun shape or just cut them into squares, big or small, depending on the size of your pup. I didn't have any cookie cutters small enough for my dogs, so we actually used the cap from a whipped cream can, lol. Also, I didn't have oat flour but we always have a ton of oats on hand, so I blitzed them in the food processor until they resembled flour.

Give them a try and let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment