Friday, May 08, 2020

🌷 I 💛 Spring Tag


Hi there! I'm back today with a fun seasonal tag, this time talking all things spring!


~Favorite spring nail polish?
Give me all the pastels and glitters! But my favorite color lately has been “Iced Frappe” by Ciate London, it's a coffee cream color that is such a wonderful nude.


~What is your must-have lip color this spring?
I love neutrals and light shimmers for spring. My favorite gloss of the moment has been the Glaze & Gloss by YSL in "Let Me Shine". It's pricey at $29, but a little goes a long way and it’s very long-lasting. Bonus points that it’s mango scented!


~Favorite spring candle?
I love the Prosecco Bellini scent from Voluspa. So fresh and slightly sweet with top notes of prosecco, peach, and apricot.

~What’s your favorite flower?
There are so many to choose from but my absolute favorite lately are unicorn roses!

~Favorite spring accessory?
A good pair of rain boots are a necessity for spring showers. I purchased an ankle height pair from Burberry over a decade ago, and they’re still going strong. (Here's the updated version)


~Favorite perfume for spring?
I’ve really been enjoying Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue this spring. It’s a light and fresh scent that’s slightly sweet without being overpowering at all. It's a blend of mandarin, bergamot, peach, lily, litchi, and vanilla notes. (I have the rollerball size-great price point!)


~What is spring like where you live?
Rainy but so magical. The buds on trees and flowers starting to bloom remind us that the long winter is over and warmer sunnier days are ahead.

~What’s your favorite thing about spring?
I have two! My birthday and Easter for sure. I love celebrating with family and starting new traditions.

~Are you a spring cleaner?
Yes! But to be honest, I love cleaning and organizing every time of year. But especially in the spring I enjoy sorting through and donating winter clothes as well as deep cleaning my kitchen cabinets, chandelier, and windows.

~Spring trend you’re most excited about this year?
I’m loving all the feminine touches that are in style lately such as ruffles and bows. I love frilly details! Also love that the color beige has made a comeback in clothing, it’s such an easy neutral to pair with everything and looks very chic.

Tag, you’re it! Feel free to answer one or more questions down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

💐 PS-A very special Happy Mother's Day to my mama this weekend! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment