Monday, May 04, 2020

🍫 Maggie Louise Confections

Hi there! Since many of us won't be seeing the lovely ladies in our lives we want to celebrate on Mother's Day in person, gifts via the post will have to do. I recently stumbled upon the cutest chocolate company and I can't think of a better way to surprise the moms in our lives. 

Maggie Louise Confections started when the proprietor, Maggie, quit her career as a successful NYC lawyer to attend Le Cordon Bleu. She fell in love with chocolate and opened up her first shop in Austin, Texas. To this day her creations are still handmade and hand-painted in Austin.

I had to try some for myself so I picked up the Lipstick Trio. The packaging is luxe and gorgeous, and the chocolate itself is to die for. Each chocolate is so intricately painted, they truly looked like actual lipsticks. 



There's an entire Mother's Day section on her site, complete with avocado toast and gardening themed sets, so there's something for everyone! And don't forget to sign up for emails to get $10 off your first purchase.

Give them a try and let me know what you think, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

💚💚💚 PS-A very happy birthday to my Dad on Wednesday. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment