Monday, June 15, 2020

☕ Café Dior

While on vaca a little while back I was so excited to check out the Café Dior pop-up on the roof of the Dior Boutique located in Miami’s design district. 



I had no idea what to expect, or even if they would have a table available for us. We took the elevator in the back of the boutique up to the roof and stepped out into a secret garden oasis. 



Lush greens were in abundance on the rooftop deck, with modern white modular furniture and jungle animal statues covered in Dior’s signature toile pattern peeking out of the trees everywhere you looked. They had cool lounge music playing and the wait staff was so accommodating and friendly. 



We tried a matcha iced latte, an iced coffee, and they’re signature passion fruit macaron. They also had savory options such as salads, quiche, and avocado toast to name a few. 


The server let me know the pop-up is now permanent, and I can’t think of a better place to escape the scorching Miami heat and have a little afternoon pick-me-up. Next time you’re in Miami I highly recommend checking it out!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment