Friday, June 19, 2020

👜 Handbag Review ~ Louis Vuitton Graceful MM

Hello there! Today I’m sharing a review of my newest addition to my handbag family, my Louis Vuitton Graceful MM. I’ve been wearing it non-stop and wanted to share my thoughts!



David picked up this bag for me on a recent business trip to Chicago, he purchased it at the Louis Vuitton inside Nordstrom. He worked with Bryan, who was lovely to work with and more than helpful (send me an email if you’d like his contact info). I love using my double points day on Nordstrom credit card for larger purchases, the points really add up!

This bag comes with a luggage tag, a nod to Louis Vuitton’s heritage. Free hot stamping is included, so we opted for 2 hearts in red and gold and I love the way it turned out!



Miss Graceful measures 16” x 12” x 4”, is nearly weightless, and has a bright red microfiber interior which is great for finding things in your bag, as well as completely wipeable in case of any spills. I love the slouchy shape and the wide shoulder strap makes it very comfortable on the shoulder. I also love the large interior zip pocket, great for storing my keys and cellphone. 



The canvas is super sturdy and easy to clean, and I also love the dark leather trim, great for carrying in inclement weather without having to worry about water spots. 

If I had to find one flaw in this bag, I would’ve loved if the design included feet on the bottom, but I carry my Clipa handbag hook with me, so I can hang her from any bar top or table. I hate putting such a gorgeous bag on the floor~plus I’m superstitious~”A purse on the floor means money out the door”!  ;-)

There is an optional crossbody strap that can be purchased separately and I’m considering it have more carrying options. Crossbody would be wonderful for travel. 

All in all I love this bag and will treasure it for many many years to come!



Do you have a favorite handbag? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you. 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

PS~ A very Happy Father's Day on Sunday to all the dads out there, especially my Dad and the best fur-dad around, David. Love ya!!! ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment