Monday, June 22, 2020

šŸ§–šŸ»‍♀️ Masking Monday~$1 Sheet Masks!


Hi there and thanks for stopping by! I’m hopping on today with an amazing deal I came across for high-quality Korean sheet masks for $1 each!


On the FaceTory website, here, every Monday is “Masking Monday”. For a limited time starting at 12:00 am, they offer a small selection of sheet masks for only $1.00 each with code “MASKMON”, while supplies last.


It’s so much fun to see what’s up for sale every week, and it’s a great time to stock up! Shipping is very reasonable and quick, and I haven’t had a mask from FaceTory that I didn’t love yet. Their motto is “affordable, approachable, and functional” and every mask is tested by skincare experts, which is very important if you have sensitive skin.

I subscribe to their monthly sheet mask delivery service, and have written reviews on my experience in past blog posts. (Check this one out if you’re interested.) I love this company and suggest you check them out if you literally want to glow from the inside out!

Give them a try and let me know what you think. It’s so hard to find anything of quality for $1 these days. Happy Masking! 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment