Friday, June 12, 2020

🌴 Vaca Recap ~ Miami 2019


Hi there! Today I’m sharing a recap of a quick getaway David and I went on to Miami!

We stayed in a 1-bedroom suite at the Hilton Bentley Beach Club in South Beach. We try to stay there whenever we are in town and enjoy every minute of it. It’s an old Art Deco apartment building that was converted into a hotel. The little touches of marble and gold everywhere scream 1920’s, it’s like stepping back in time to a very glamorous era. The pool and beach club as well as the Greek restaurant inside the hotel are all excellent. Concierge even spoiled us with some bubbly to enjoy!











While we were here we did a whole bunch of pool and beach time (I got a little too much sun the 1st day and spent the rest of the trip slathering myself in aloe), but we also checked out the Shops at Bal Harbour, the Design District, as well as Lincoln Road. We did a little shopping at Tiffany’s and we also stopped by the Café Dior pop-up on the roof of the Dior Boutique (I’ll be recapping that in a separate post).



Another fun thing we did while in town was trying the new Wine Menu at Quality Meats-my very favorite restaurant in Miami. The menu allows you to try a bunch of different wines with your 3 courses, it was so much fun, and very delicious!






On our last morning in town I tried out the hotel’s spa, Spa 101 for a signature mani/pedi. My technician did a great job and it was a super relaxing way to spend the morning. 

All in all we had another amazing time in Miami and can’t wait sneak down for another quick getaway sometime soon!

Do you have any favorite spots in Miami? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment