Monday, September 14, 2020

🍽️ Ladies Who Lunch~Roots Steakhouse


I’m back with another installment of Ladies Who Lunch! Today I’m writing a quick review of Roots Steakhouse in Summit, NJ. 

Roots is an upscale steakhouse located on the Main Street in downtown Summit. My Mom and I visited for lunch on a Tuesday afternoon and had the entire restaurant to ourselves. The atmosphere is dark and cozy with lots of dark woods, luxe leather finishes and lots of masculine touches. It’s like stepping into an English study.

For lunch Mom and I sipped on some Prosecco and Riesling, started with their amazing popovers, then ordered a wedge salad and a shrimp cocktail to share. Later we tried the Kobe sliders and the lunch trio which was really fun. The trio is a cup of soup, a mini lobster roll, and a filet mignon slider. I tried the lobster bisque and it was very tasty!

For dessert we splurged on the the ice cream sundae with house made vanilla and chocolate gelato. It was to die for. They even make their own whipped cream and candied pecans on top!


If you’re in the area and want a very fancy lunch or even a romantic date night I highly recommend Roots!

Any fun restaurants you’d care to share? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment