Monday, September 07, 2020

šŸ§–šŸ»‍♀️ Mario Badescu Skin Analysis


Hi there and thanks for joining me! Today I’m talking all about Mario Badescu and a really neat service they offer online.

Mario Badescu wanted to bring European facials and skincare to America when he launched his line in his NYC apartment in the 1960’s, and has had a loyal following (including many celebrities) for over 50 years.

They have such a broad range of products, everything from acne to wrinkles are covered, so there is literally something for everyone. Since their range of products is so expansive, they have a really neat concept to help “dip your toe” into their line of skincare.

If you click here, you can take a simple and quick skincare analysis. After answering a few short questions they will suggest a custom assortment of products specifically to meet your skincare needs and concerns. Instead of having to purchase a bunch of products before knowing if they work and if you enjoy them, they will send you samples of everything suggested for only $2.95 shipping!




I love this concept because having sensitive skin means everything doesn’t work for me. I feel like I’m currently in a skincare rut, and I don’t want my skin to get used to the same products over and over. I took the analysis and really enjoyed the items I received, so I thought I’d share a few of my faves:

At 34, it’s finally time for me to use a good eye cream. The skin around my eyes is so thin and sensitive, and I love how moisturizing this cream is without being too thick or greasy. It also acts as an amazing base for my makeup!

I love how “tight” this gets on my skin as it dries down, it truly feels like it cleans all my pores without drying. I would use this monthly to do a deep clean on my face. This mask is full of gardenia extract, which helps enhance skin tone and texture.

A few other products of Mario’s that I’ve used for years and swear by are the lip balm, facial mists (Rose is my fave), and the drying cream for annoying breakouts.

If you’re looking to branch out or completely overhaul your skincare routine I can’t think of a better spent $3 to get started! Give the skin analysis a try and let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)



PS~ I hope everyone in the States enjoys a safe and relaxing Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment