Monday, September 28, 2020

πŸ’œ Loving Lately~September 2020

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! Here’s a quick scroll through my camera roll to share a few of a few of my September favorites:




Eloise.
She is such a light in our lives and I’ve been enjoying her so much! She’s 8 months old, 3.2 lbs, and is acclimating to life with us so well! She loves her sisters and is having so much fun with them.


Outside dates.
David and I have been enjoying the slightly cooler weather and have been going on weekly date nights trying new-to-us restaurants.


Dior plate.
I ordered a gorgeous new serving plate on the Dior website that I have been drooling over and was so blown away by the packaging, I (almost) didn’t want to open it!

Orchid.
My little $15 Trader Joe’s orchid is still alive and doing well! We bought it in the beginning of December and it bloomed once, went into hibernation and now bloomed again! We recently re-potted it and bought some orchid food. I hope to keep it around for a long time!

T-Shirt.
My parents surprised me with the cutest custom tee featuring my 3 fur babies! It rings very true as I can never eat something without eyes on me lol. I love my new shirt and can’t believe how accurate the dogs came out.

What have you been up to lately? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment