Monday, January 11, 2021

👩🏻‍🍳 "Triple B" Muffins

Hi there and Happy Monday! I'm on a muffin baking kick lately, and I want to share my newest and very favorite recipe yet! My family raved and insisted they could eat these every week, which just warms my heart and makes me want to bake even more.


These are named "Triple B" for the 3 main ingredients and stars of the show, bran, bananas, and blueberries. They're moist, flavorful, very easy to make, and only 145 calories a piece. 

Lets get baking!

Ingredients~
1/2 c butter, softened
1/2 c brown sugar
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1/4 c milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 large eggs
1 1/2 c AP flour
1/2 Bran Buds cereal
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 c blueberry (fresh or frozen)

Method~
Preheat oven to 375 F and grease or line muffin pans with liners (I usually get 14-16 muffins out of this recipe).
In a large mixing bowl mix butter, sugar, bananas, milk, vanilla, and eggs. Stir well.
Stir in dry ingredients just until well incorporated.
Gently fold in blueberries.
Pour into prepared pans and bake for approximately 20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool in pan for about 5 minutes before removing. 
Enjoy!

Give these a try and let me know what you think! I think they'll be your morning coffee's new favorite companion. 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

❤️❤️❤️ PS~A very happy 12th wedding anniversary to my hubby David on Saturday. Cheers to many more mon amour! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment