Monday, January 18, 2021

๐Ÿ‘œ What's Your Luxury Name? Tag


Hi there and thanks for stopping by! I saw a cute tag floating around the YouTube luxury community, and I thought it'd be fun to give it a whirl. 

The premise is to take each letter in your first name and match it with one of your favorite luxury items. Since my name is relatively short, it was pretty easy!

I love having a beautifully scented body wash to make my shower time more luxurious. This scent will forever remind me of France, the Waldorf Astoria in Versailles has an amazing Guerlain Spa where I enjoyed a wonderful afternoon on my last trip there. This scent always instantly takes me right back.

I-Ippolita "Venezia" silver hoop earrings~
Ippolita is such an underrated luxury jewelry house in my opinion. They make classics a little bit unique by adding interesting textures and shapes. I adore these hoops, they're perfect for every day. (This style is sadly sold out, but how cute is this Snowman pair? And these hammered hoops would be wonderful for daily wear too.)



This bag is seriously one of my very favorites in my collection. It was a 10th anniversary gift from my hubby that we picked up on our anniversary trip to Norway a few years back. I love the carefree classic monogram canvas, the adjustable strap, and the pop of red. This shape was originally invented to transport bottles of champagne, my alcoholic beverage of choice. Trรจs magnifique!


A-Alice & Olivia Stacey Flats~
As a self-proclaimed shoe lover I couldn't make a luxury favorites list without including at least one pair! These are a very unique pair in my collection, but since they're flats, they're very wearable. They're named for the brand's designer Stacey Bendet's signature oversized sunglasses. (These are sadly no longer available, I purchased them a few years back.)

If you've been reading here for a while, it'll come as no surprise that Alexander Mcqueen was a close runner up for the letter A. I adore his skull print scarves, they jazz up even the most boring of outfits!




Tag, you're it! Care to share? Leave your answers down below, I love hearing from you.

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment