Monday, May 31, 2021

🍦 Homemade Ice Cream & Gelato

Q-Why is ice cream so bad at tennis?

A-It has a soft serve. Hahaha 

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦


Hi there and thanks for stopping by! Just in time for the kickoff of summer, today I'm sharing some favorite ice cream recipes.

One of our favorite gadgets we picked up during this pandemic is the ice cream attachment for our Kitchen-Aid. We’ve been having so much fun trying different flavors and toppings.

Out of all the flavors we’ve made over the past few months, our 2 favorites by far are a very simple vanilla ice cream, and the chocolate gelato recipe from Saveur magazine, only 4 ingredients each! (Did you know gelato has been around in Sicily since the 1600’s?) 

It’s a wonderful gadget to have and I’m not sure we’ll ever buy ice cream from the store again. Next up we're dying to try pistachio gelato. The options are endless!





Have you been enjoying any new kitchen gadgets lately? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a safe Memorial Day to those in the States. In loving memory of our fallen heroes. 



PS~This is a week of celebrating! Wishing my brother-in-law Charlie, my Grandma, and my little brother Gino the happiest of birthdays! Love you guys! 💗💗💗

3 comments:

  1. That looks so good! I keep looking at this attachment but my freezer is always packed to bursting and unless I end up with a chest freezer in the garage, I wouldn't have room to freeze the bowl first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We had to buy a chest freezer during the pandemic to fit groceries. It’s always good to have I guess. Thanks for reading Kim!

      Delete
    2. Yes! We had to buy a chest freezer during the pandemic to fit groceries. It’s always good to have I guess. Thanks for reading Kim!

      Delete