Monday, June 07, 2021

👠 The Fashion Tag


Hi there and thanks for stopping by! Today I'm back with a tag centered around one of my favorite topics, fashion. Here's my answers:

How would you describe your style?

Classic and feminine, but I do enjoy taking risks with trends every now and then. 

What are your wardrobe staples?

Definitely a good pair of jeans, ballet flats, and a tee as a base. I then like to build off that and glam it up with a fun bag, some jewelry, and maybe a fun scarf or jacket.

One trend you wish would go away and one to stay?

I'm really over all the cropped tops and wearing leggings as pants. I believe in leaving a little to the imagination and I feel like lately I've been seeing WAY too much of people out in public, haha. With that said, I've been enjoying the androgynous trend as of late. I love combining masculinity and femininity, such as slouchy boyfriend jeans or an oversized blazer.

Most wanted item?

I feel like I can never have enough jewelry. I have been dipping my toe into some fine jewelry pieces and I'm drooling over the Chopard Ice Cube Collection. The collection is simple yet elegant, the facets glimmer when light hits them. I love that they represent my Swiss heritage and all of their gold and stones are sustainably sourced. 


Favorite designer?

Without even having to think, Karl Lagerfeld. What he did at Fendi and then Chanel is nothing short of iconic. He knew how to make a woman look (and feel) so feminine and beautiful. He was a true trailblazer. RIP Karl!

Favorite places to shop?

While I have a penchant for finer accessories from fashion houses such as Louis Vuitton and Chanel, I love a good bargain when it comes to clothes. For jeans I swear by $20 Gloria Vanderbilt ones, and some of my favorite tees have cost only a few dollars. I love mixing high and low, and I don't think you need to spend tons to look chic. Some of my favorite places to find a bargain are Macy's, Walmart, Target, the juniors department at Nordstrom, and Von Maur.

Favorite fragrance?

Perfume is my absolute favorite thing to shop for! I love smelling good and spritz it on several times a day. It's so hard to narrow it down to just one, but a scent I just recently purchased and obsessed with is Chanel Gabrielle Essence. Someone in a Sephora review called it "rich old lady" but don't let that dissuade you. It's very floral heavy, but it's sophisticated and elegant at the same time and one spritz lasts all day. The top notes are tuberose, jasmine, and orange blossom.


Favorite way to wear your hair?

I blow it out with a giant round brush and wear it down on days 1 and 2. Day 3 is usually a low ponytail. My hair has been so dry that I try to only wash every third day. Dry shampoo has been an absolute lifesaver! I've been having fun playing around with hair accessories such as headbands, barrettes, and scrunchies. Ferragamo makes some fabulous ones!


Tag, you're it! Care to share your answers down below? I love hearing from you. 

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment