Monday, August 03, 2020

šŸ’„ Beauty Finds

Hi friends! Today I want to share 3 beauty finds that I’m absolutely loving so far this summer!



Y’all. This is hands down the best body moisturizer I’ve ever used, and I’ve tried many lotions and potions through the years. This body balm contains hyaluronic acid and has a lovely whipped, velvety texture. It has a nice light scent as well, and the price for value is amazing! I keep it in my nightstand and slather my hands and feet with this dreamy cream every night before bed.



Quite pricey for a gloss but lovely packaging, not sticky, and super shiny and plumping. Marc Jacobs claims this gloss has the shine of “30 coats of lacquer” and I agree! The cream and sugar color is the most lovely nude without being overly pink. I keep it in my purse for touch-ups on the go, and it’s such a versatile color that matches everything. Also, Marc Jacobs Beauty offers 10% off 1st purchases!

Colored Eyeliners~


Lately I’ve been having lots of fun playing around with colored eyeliners. I’ve been giving my tried and true dark brown hues a break for purples and greens! I feel like they make my green eyes pop and add an unexpected touch to my daily makeup routine. I’ve been loving this eyeliner pen in purple and this twist-up liner in a rich olive green shade.

Do you have any recent beauty favorites? Let me know down below, I love hearing from you!

Thanks for reading, have a fabulous day. :)

PS~Don't forget...ShArK WeEk starts this Sunday, the 9th, at 8 pm ET on Discovery Channel. It's one of my favorite TV events of the year! I love learning more about what's swimming around in our oceans and sharks are so mysterious to me. I find them absolutely fascinating and I love watching them from the safety of my air conditioned condo. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I don't really wear eye liner anymore, but navy, green, and purple were my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I’ll have to check out navy, that sounds nice. Black looks a bit too harsh on my skin. Thanks for reading Steph, have a great week. :)

      Delete